Reply To: Eric's new CD

Hank
Participant

So…. As some of you know I’m “producing ” a CD that is currently in the editing phase for a vocal duo Called Smart and Sassy. My wife Dee and her partner Kathleen Peace. Of course “Producer” really means Check Writer (insert smiles and Love here),and today I went to the studio with my Remuda (except for the SC DA-1 which is for sale in TN.) to record my limited guitar prowess.
The purpose was to make a recording of each of the Remuda in as natural a voice as possible.
I have never been in a studio as “the Player” in my life but the recording session was fun and I thought I did not make a total fool of myself.
So I loaded up the guitars in the Jeep and headed back to home….there to find Eric Skye’s CD in the mail.
I loaded Ballads And Blues into the player and adjusted the levels and listened to one of the great guitar players of our time……I am now going to open a bottle of wine and drown my pathetic efforts at guitar playing in a sea of Cabernet. I am locking my guitars in the cabinet and will have to seriously consider clinical help !!!!

1993 Martin HD-28 IR/Sitka
2001 SCGC F Cutaway Maple/German
2008 SCGC OT Madi/Italian
2015 SCGC OM “The Tree” Hog/ European
2016 SCGC 1934 D45 Braz/ Adi
2016 Taylor K62 CE Limited Edition 12 string all Koa
2019 SCGC FTC Granadillo/Redwood
Life is a journey…not a guided tour,
The Bay,The Gulf Stream , The Open Ocean are particular about who they share their secrets with.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Hank.
  • This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Hank.