Weather Check!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel
      Participant

Grey is the word here in Les Haut de France.  We have had weeks of overcast, damp, cold-but-not-freezing weather.  The kind of weather you crank up the heat to drive away the damp as well as warm up.

But this morning the sun is pushing through a thinner layer of cover and everything feels a little more cheerful.

It is suppose to get cold this weekend.  As long as it’s clear, bring it on!

How’s it with you?  Anyone got snow?  (Man, I miss snow!)

Daniel

indexless
        Keymaster

Rain here in the Monterey Bay, did I say rain? Yep!

Matt Hayden
          Participant

Rain in Silicon Valley.  Lots and lots and lots of rain.   At least I now know that the bottom of my car will be as clean as the top after driving through a few of the puddles….

tadol
            Senior Moderator

We managed to get a 20′ container of balls unloaded and into the warehouse this AM, about 20 minutes before it started pouring – I was pretty concerned we’d end up soaked to the bone, but it all worked out good!!  Minimal leaks at the stores – anyone hear anything about the burn areas? Bet those are a mud-slide mess –

Matt Hayden
              Participant

The hills off 280 are already sliding some.  And there’s flooding in the local canyon.  Property lines are gonna migrate again from all the mudslides.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.