Richard is baaaaack!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  hairpuller 5 months ago.

• Author

Richard Hoover
    Senior Moderator

Hi to old friends and to those joining the new forum.

I am pleased to answer tech, history and procedural questions here. I will always stick to established science rather than make things up and if I feel the need to offer an opinion I will warn you first. Importantly; if I don’t know the answer, I will say so and then endeavor to find out.

What I don’t know is anything about the rules of this forum or how it works. The Santa Cruz Players Forum is independent of Santa Cruz Guitar Co. so please direct those questions to the forum moderator.

I look forward to being at your service, thank you!

All the best,                                                                                         Richard Hoover                                                                                    Santa Cruz Guitar Co.

Matt Hayden
    Participant

Good to see you online, Richard!

Chris aka digdog
    Participant

Haleluyah and howdy Maestro  great to have you and us back.

zorro
    Participant

AHHH, The sun returns to shine through the Redwoods and imparts warmth and knowledge once again….Welcome Back Richard.
    The pleasure that the your creations have given so many of us is immeasurable.
    The Santa Cruz Guitars that I play everyday will indeed be passed on to the next generation of the Zorro Clan.
    Gracias Compadre.

haasome
    Participant

Hi Richard. How did you settle on the bracing for the H13. When you first conceived of the new model, did you look at vintage guitars as a starting point – or simply trial and error. It’s a favorite for my fingers & it’s always on hand.

Paul

– Paul –

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  haasome.
    • This reply was modified 7 months ago by  haasome.

Orfeas
    Participant

So great that the forum is up again!!!!!

PWman
    Participant

Great to see the forum back and Richard here!

hairpuller
    Participant

Yay! Great to have the man on this forum!! I’ll be down to SCGC on June 4. Hoping you will be “in the office” as I’d love to shake your hand. I have an appt. for my 2008 000.

Thank you for your time and passion!

scott

Acoustic Soul
    Participant

I’m so glad for the forum to be back up !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.