Man, I hate to say it.

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion Man, I hate to say it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

The tropics are really hot at the moment and I have to come into the house and the Air Conditioning about 2 PM.
        I won’t allow myself to enjoy an adult beverage until 5 Pm so I sit and play the Ramuda for several hours almost every day of late.
        I have been working on improving my “own style” of a combination of strumming and finger style using thumb and fingers.. ……and Damn…I think I have been making the Ramuda sound better than ever. Dee has come from other rooms and said “Hank, that’s really good. Would you do some of that at my next gig?”
        Now, I am not one to play in public, but I do think I have reached a new level in my playing…. It has only taken me till I’m 71 and spent a small fortune on guitars…..SE LA VIE !!… and Gracias Santa Cruz Guitar Company.
        Maybe …Just maybe…If I can figure out how , I might try to record….but only for this group of trusted Amigos.

indexless
        Keymaster

We can take it…get behind a mic

Anonymous

Double drop D.  Can lend some very nice texture and warmth for hours of confidence building and enjoyment.

Get behind the mic

tadol
            Senior Moderator

You know, there are some good little mics you can plug into your iphone or ipad that do a darn nice job of getting a good recording.  Go for it!

Matt Hayden
              Participant

Blue Snowball mic, under $50USD, on omnidirectional mode. Definitely airy and clear, and it plugs directly into your computer, so dead easy to use.

indexless
                Keymaster

My Iphone works just fine with the Recorder App….

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.