List our guitars on our signature ??

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums A General Discussion List our guitars on our signature ??

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

As we who are members of this Forum are admirerers of all things SCGC and we all own/play the wonderful instruments they build, I was wondering if it might be possible to have us list our guitars on our signatures ?
        I am not thinking of “Bragging” but if we could see what other members own/play then we might open conversation about the models and their different voices, neck configurations , etc.. We would also be able to be more conversant about the history of our experience with Santa Cruz Guitars.
        Just a thought.
        By the Way Dee and I worked out our version of ‘Evangeline” by The Band and Emmie Lou Harris last night.
        Dee can do E.L.’s part perfectly…. My singing….Not so much. But the chords are easy and when the root notes are picked it produces a “Band” like sound.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Hank.
        Ciosi
        Participant

I have 1934 d mahogany , i wake up with her and i sleep well with her???? it s wonderful play it

haasome
          Participant

I think that would be a nice feature.

– Paul –

tadol
            Senior Moderator

The only problems with that is you’d have to scroll down a couple screens every time I wanted to post –

but maybe it could be added to an “about me” page for members, along with contact info? I think a gear list, with a little “why” when appropriate, would be a good thing – honestly, the only reason I have 3 baritones is I am too lazy to try and sell any –

Matt Hayden
              Participant

I like the idea of an ‘about me’ page also, as my collection is somewhat polyglot and needs some thinning anyhow….

bert
                Participant

An ‘about me’ page is a good idea. Some commonality would create discussion, I’m a recent new member so I can get away with saying this. The forum needs a kick start is what I think.  Guitar forums develop over time and great relationships can happen. amen, was I finished?

Here you go….

So, how does my 2001 SCGC VJ compare to my 2008 Collings CJmhA ??

Hank
                  Participant

KeyMaster… are you listening ???

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.