Invite to see Eric Skye in Berkeley, Dec 1st –

Welcome to SCGC Players Forum Forums Videos and shows Invite to see Eric Skye in Berkeley, Dec 1st –

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

tadol
    Participant

I’d like to formally invite all our SCGPF members, family, and friends to join us for an afternoon and early evening with Eric Skye.  We re planning a pot-luck dinner,  with my friends Robert Soper and John McArdle playing a little acoustic jazz / blues, then  around 7pm we will rearrange the chairs and enjoy a performance by Eric Skye, mostly his new album, but also some classic favorites.

We’ve reserved the Claremont Club, a beautiful, small private venue that can hold about 100 people. We’ll provide drinks and silverware, but we’d like everyone to bring a dish to share. There is no charge for attending, but we want reservations to know how many we can expect, and we hope everyone will take advantage of this event to pick up a couple of extra signed CDs to support our musicians – they make great holiday gifts!

If anyone is interested in attending, please email or message me,  and I will send a formal e-vite with more info –

Thanks!   Tad

zorro
    Participant

Tadol,
    Mrs. Zorro and I wish we could attend…but we live just a bit too far down the road.
    But as Casey Kassim used to say “And Now a Long Distance Request”…..Please ask Eric to play “Take Five”. if he will please know we will be listening.
    Hope Y’All enjoy the show.

1993 Martin Custom HD-28 Eir/Sitka
    2001 SCGC Custom F Cutaway Maple/Sitka

2008 SCGC Custom Otis Taylor H Madi/Italian
    2015 SCGC Custom OM “The Tree” Hog/European
    2016 SCGC Custom 1934 D-45 Braz/ Adi

Daniel
    Participant

So wish I could be (have been?) there!

Give E my best.

Daniel

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.