Am I wrong ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Hank
      Participant

I happened to notice that a recent post on the AGF, by a returning member of “Our” forum ,was deleted by their “Powers that Be”. Only, because he “Invited” folks to come join those interested in SCGC guitars to share comments on Our “New ” Forum.
        It has happened to other members of our friendly group.
        I have enjoyed and contributed to “That” forum……but I wonder why the Hysterics and Censorship.
        Their way or the highway ?….. What are “they” afraid of…???

• This topic was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by Hank.
        haasome
        Participant

Yep, they do that all the time. The Collings Forum closed down a few months ago. Someone is starting a new Collings Forum at this LINK and announced it on AGF. They wiped the post that made the announcement and all subsequent mentions of the new Collings Forum. Froggy Bottom runs a raffle each year for a charitable cause, like health care for musicians, and whenever it is announced on AGF, it gets deleted. Weird behavior me thinks.

– Paul –

Old 97
          Participant

I read every one of their rules. Nothing was broken by putting out an invitation.

Taylor owners.

nuff said.

Matt Hayden
            Participant

AGF is primarily a business, and the owner is protecting what he perceives as his interests.  It’s readily apparent that one of his assumptions is that the forum business is a zero-sum game. It’s a misguided view, but his chunk of the market is large enough to allow him to get away with it….

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.